Program Cost: $3,950* including GST
- 2 nights accommodation Bangkok
- 4 nights accommodation Green Park Hotel Yasothon/Surin
- Domestic flights in Thailand
- Ground transfers in Thailand
- Team building activities
- Discovery and group sessions
- Community project costs i.e. materials and equipment
- Program materials including journal and t-shirt
- 20 minute 1:1 session with Peter Baines
- Dedicated support person throughout your fundraising journey.
- International flights
- Travel insurance is not included but is mandatory for this program
A $500 non-refundable deposit is required to secure your place.
*Single share cost is $4,790
To participate in the Social Venture Program, we ask that you raise AUD$2,000.
The funds raised through Social Venture Program are used to cover the costs required for the work and projects that we will undertake. This includes the building of a new home in the Slums as well as the projects we will run in the Hands Across the Water homes.
Surplus funds are used to fund the ongoing costs of the Hands Across the Water homes, this cost is upwards of $1.7million per year, so rest assured your fundraising dollars will be money well spent.
In 2017, the group raised in excess of the $36,000 group target and as a result surplus funds were allocated to the purchase of a new van for one of the homes. This van could not have been purchased but for the fundraising of this group.
Upon registration you will receive an invitation to set up your own fundraising profile and we will provide you with tools along the way to help you hit your goal. The key is to share your story and share it wide. We will help you every step of the way so for now sign up and we'll get you on your way to raising your $2,000.